Skip to main content

Interview on The G-Man Interviews Show

Hi There,

Looks like many of you dig my blog and understand my journey. I recently did a interview with Gary Glennell Toms, an established journalist who wanted me to share my story.... It has been a story, I'm sure many of you can attest to. Besides being nervous, it felt good getting the experience with myeloma off my chest. Quite frankly I'm perplexed how I'm still chugging along. I have indeed gone through some things in life. As a woman of faith I don't know where I would truly be without faith.... really I don't.

Thank you my friends.

Welcome to share- Click- Another Face of Multiple Myeloma



Best
Y

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Childrens Book on Multiple Myeloma

 I've found I can talk with an adult all day about life with a multiple myeloma diagnosis, some get it, some are still clueless...it is what it is. Multiple Myeloma is relatable for those who are on their own journey, or those who have had a family or friend who was taken from them because of it.  The conversation around cancer with young children holds a certain complexity. The question arises, should you say anything about it with small children as opposed to older children? How do you start the conversation? Is it necessary to be so candid with subtlety? After being diagnosed myself at an early age, and found myself in need of my own comfort in bringing on this conversation.   Follow my journey as I start promoting my new book...title to be debuted at a later time on my social media page -Instagram @myelomachick . Whether having small children, grandchildren, nieces, or nephews...How have you shared your story with multiple myeloma? Y

Still Kicking and Moving All Around

Hey Everyone, I'm doing well on this end. I'm currently in remission, and my follow-up next week will actually reconfirm that. We will also discuss the next steps. A lot has taken place this year and I'm just moving with the flow of things. I've been doing my share of writing via different formats online, so I'm excited about helping those also going through myeloma or any other blood-related cancer. I know this is still a harsh struggle for so many of my fellow MM's. I know in the past few months a few people I follow on social media have had a time with the prognosis of their disease, and one has recently passed away. When I hear stories like this it reminds me, that no matter remission this is still a blunt reality that never leaves you. I will always be on pins and needles, as so many of us living this new life. However, with that said I'm LIVING MY BEST LIFE  and doing what I want to do, with a great bunch of friends and family in my corner. Chec...

Multiple Myeloma Podcast

Hi There, I'll be teaming up with my buddy Kenny Capps for a cool podcast on everything thing myeloma. We hope to give a different outlook on topics and what is on the mind of many young adults affected by the disease multiple myeloma. More details to follow soon. Email me for more information- madaboutmyeloma9@gmail.com