Skip to main content

2017- 21 Day Fitness Challenge.. With Dex/ Krypolis & Rev


Okay, so I've been displaying some of  my journey when it comes to fitness. My weight has been up and down for about a year now. I'm petite- so my normal weight was around 120lb before I started taking my myeloma cocktail. In 2016 after a horrible all goes wrong with a root canal earlier in the year- my weight dropped from 130lb (gained 10lbs) to 110lb.... it was that bad! Anyway, I recovered from that but found my weight was still leaning towards the danger zone for someone my height (5'3").
I'm on a journey to change how we think our lives cannot change despite a chronic illness. I believe and have successfully pushed on my twitter the need to stay fit and healthy despite the situation- well aspiring towards a Fit trainer- I gotta look like I know what I'm talking about.

I'm taking part of a 21 Day Fitness Challenge and looking forward to sharing my journey with you.
Tomorrow is the day and I guess I'll do more posting than I normally do.

Things to consider:

_I'm a fighter so I'm up for the challenge.
_I like to shop- I'm a fashion professional come on.... I like to look super cute in threads :)
_My journey is just that- Please note my Doctor is aware that I do include fitness in my schedule. ALWAYS go through your fitness journey with your doctor first.
_I recently was prescribed amlodipine... the lowest dose thanks to my intake of Krypolis.
_ Weight is a good thing- My team would rather I have some lbs rather lose, as these drugs can do their most, and we need all the nutrients we can get when combining (KRD)

Therefore, these to consider - I know not to push things if it gets too crazy.

Anyway, can't wait to share my pics and results. Also to share my Yolie Cooks IG... coming soon.
I like to cook and take pics and I've been asked to show more- so 2017 I will supply.

Best




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Childrens Book on Multiple Myeloma

 I've found I can talk with an adult all day about life with a multiple myeloma diagnosis, some get it, some are still clueless...it is what it is. Multiple Myeloma is relatable for those who are on their own journey, or those who have had a family or friend who was taken from them because of it.  The conversation around cancer with young children holds a certain complexity. The question arises, should you say anything about it with small children as opposed to older children? How do you start the conversation? Is it necessary to be so candid with subtlety? After being diagnosed myself at an early age, and found myself in need of my own comfort in bringing on this conversation.   Follow my journey as I start promoting my new book...title to be debuted at a later time on my social media page -Instagram @myelomachick . Whether having small children, grandchildren, nieces, or nephews...How have you shared your story with multiple myeloma? Y

Explaining Multiple Myeloma to Children

  We always think about how an adult processes the news of cancer; However, what about a child? A young one at that... During Multiple Myeloma Awareness Month , I will launch a children's book titled " Mama's Blood is Purple and Pink"  and discuss how to address the elephant in the room, such as cancer. I've written a story of how the conversation can go without it being scary for a child, when it can be, and is a scary experience. Debuting end of March 2026. Preorders available here We're also looking at Guest speakers to join the conversation here Further details will be shared on my Instagram page or website

Still Kicking and Moving All Around

Hey Everyone, I'm doing well on this end. I'm currently in remission, and my follow-up next week will actually reconfirm that. We will also discuss the next steps. A lot has taken place this year and I'm just moving with the flow of things. I've been doing my share of writing via different formats online, so I'm excited about helping those also going through myeloma or any other blood-related cancer. I know this is still a harsh struggle for so many of my fellow MM's. I know in the past few months a few people I follow on social media have had a time with the prognosis of their disease, and one has recently passed away. When I hear stories like this it reminds me, that no matter remission this is still a blunt reality that never leaves you. I will always be on pins and needles, as so many of us living this new life. However, with that said I'm LIVING MY BEST LIFE  and doing what I want to do, with a great bunch of friends and family in my corner. Chec...