Skip to main content

You Have To Change Your Thinking When Dealing With Myeloma...





I'm a strong believer of living life to the fullest. Remember when this becomes a wrap (over, finite, the end) you will not do all the lovely things we do now in the living, such as travel, eat that great pot of mac and cheese or what have you. Now with that said, this leaves no room for gluttony, just plain awareness to live life to the fullest.

With the recent passing of Joan Rivers at 81 years of age....
She lived it, and with whatever insecurities she may or may not have dealt with in her own thoughts,
She gave us examples what life is like and how to live it.... and that is full.
We will all have our days of discouragement and depression dealing with our ailments, but when we're done, it's then time to shake off this funk and remember the good and positive of your life, and what you need to continue doing.

At the end of the day there's an unforeseen expiration for all of our lives, with that said it's time to go full force and live. My few posts spoke about a sudden turn in my health in other areas a few months back, that has spiraled possible myeloma treatment. I have 2 weeks to see what my PET MRI tells me. God and I will work it out from there. I can't dread on this new outcome because I still have a lot to do, and a lot that I want to do.
In the next few days I'll start my new show blog for those fashion savvy shoe lovers, as well as continue getting my book "Another Face of Multiple Myeloma" out there to the public, this all takes energy in moderation that is, but when my body can fight no more and the fight has left me.... then can I wither up and go into everlasting sleep, but for now it's time to get it going!

Best
Yolanda


Comments

  1. Hi Yolanda! My name is Cameron Von St. James and I had a quick question for you! I was wondering if you could email me at your earliest convenience at cvonstjames AT gmail DOT com :-) I greatly appreciate your time!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive comments....

Popular posts from this blog

Mud Girl Obstacle 2023

 This was my first race that was a thrill to take part in. Multiple Myeloma has been a crutch that I've been able to keep at the back end of my shoulder. It is essential to keep living and doing which I tend to do at the 10th degree. Despite the labels, the Mudrun race was a new thing to do and crush. I live by breaking the rules and breaking those assumptions that life stalls. We do know life is short and I find it my kryptonite to not allow the powers that be which sometimes are out of my control to limit what I want to do; perhaps Im fortunate in being able to do things with some limits of course with a different mindset than most.  Crushing this feat of a 3-mile race with 17 obstacles in the mud, and making it through my fear of heights has now allowed me to consider other bucket list possibilities within reason to take a stab at. Cheers to living your best, even when the "You" has been tested at all degrees. Courtesy: Spitfir Production Courtesy: Spitfir Production

Plugging Multiple Myeloma

I had a wonderful conversation with a new friend on the trials of myeloma, and it was interesting that we’ve both experienced to some degree the nonchalant reactions when faced with our disease. The saying to walk a mile in one's own moccasins could never be far from the truth, sometimes you get the feeling that no one cares or your cause and or experience is not of interest...., or better yet taken seriously.... I'm reviewing various sources to promote Another Face of Multiple Myeloma , and after extensive research I found there a not many books on patient related experiences, which I find odd, with the exception of popular myeloma blogger Pat Killingsley, I found just two other personal stories from author's penned memoirs on myeloma, and one unfortunately passed away and the other I'm desperately trying to gather contact information. I was in the process of working with a top myeloma foundation to present my book to readers that could possbly relate to my experi

Nominated for Social Health Awards- Community Cultivator

  Click Here for Details